As a member of Doctor's Choice, you can save up to 80% on lab testing from Quest Diagnostics!
Quest Diagnostics is the world's leading provider of diagnostic testing, information and services that doctors and patients need to make better healthcare decisions. We are pioneers in developing innovative diagnostic tests and advanced healthcare information technology solutions that help improve patient care.
Quest At a Glance:
- Fortune 500 company
- Revenues: $7.5 billion in 2011
- Ownership: common stock traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DGX).
- Medical & scientific staff: approximately 900 MDs and PhDs
- Approximately 150 million times each year, patients and their physicians rely upon our results to make important healthcare decisions
- We serve over half of the physicians and hospitals in the United States.
- Achieved Cancer Gold Standard™ accreditation from the CEO Roundtable on Cancer, recognizing our important actions to reduce the cancer risk of employees and their families
- Included in Dow Jones Sustainability World Index, a list that represents the top 10% of the leading sustainability companies out of the biggest 2,500 companies in the Dow Jones Global Total Stock Market Index
- Recognized as leaders in providing specialized testing, including gene-based, drugs of abuse, and cancer testing
- 50% of the physicians and hospitals in the United States and over 90 million lives covered by managed care organizations and third-party insurers
Quest is committed to Quality, Service and Innovation:
- First Laboratory in the US to achieve ISO 9001 certification
- Advanced information technology solutions that improve patient care and physician efficiency
- Introduce approximately 100 new and improved tests each year by Quest Diagnostics Nichols Institute